Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 08:08 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I don't support either of them, but if it came down to it I would rather Trump be president than Hillary.

With that said, I would like to respond to your comparative statement and say that there's a difference between saying you can grab a woman in her private area and actually sexually assaulting a woman. People like to throw around phrases like "sexual assault" to escalate things to a more serious level than they actually know. People want to act like they know what Trump has done, but the truth is people have absolutely no idea. It's all a bunch of wishful thinking and politics.

So kissing someone or grabbing their genitals without having consent to do so first is not sexual assault? He said he had done that. More often than not a woman in that situation will freeze up if it is unwanted touching out of fear. Someone that is sexually aggressive will consider that to be letting him do what he wants, but in reality it is completely unwanted.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Belsnickel - 10-09-2016, 08:15 PM