Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can honestly say with absolute certainty that I have never in my life had a conversation like that. And what needs to be mentioned, again, is that he is talking about things he has done. This is not just talk, this is his describing actions he has taken. This isn't just about objectifying women, this is about him  describing sexual assault.

And Archimedes claims about the power of levers not withstanding, as responses to this and other posts demonstrate, there is not a 2x4 big enough and hard enough to knock understanding into the skulls of those who don't understand why this is problematic. Shocking and sad as this fact is it is also at some level, as Spock used to say, "Fascinating."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - xxlt - 10-09-2016, 08:20 PM