Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is guilty of assault?
(07-12-2015, 11:55 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Lunatics impersonate officers all the ***** time. That's why LEO's carry ID cards, aside from their badges. And they must present them upon request. Why oh why do you suppose that is? Who cares if these guys had shirts with badges embroidered on them, that's hardly identifying. But I'll concede that point none the less. 

I'll tell ya what, go up to any LEO and attempt to grab their lanyard or even put your hands on them. 

You guys act like officers of the law are above the law. They're not in any way shape or form. They are not allowed to assault you. Still, this guard wasn't even a a LEO, so there's that. They're just plain ol citizens. 

Yeah the video clearly states this guy has had run ins with them before. It's irrelevant. 

These are the men from the begining of the video who are working the security at the door...

I'm sure he thought they were lunatics impersonating security when they walked in and he identified them as security.

Also, according to the news report on this, he grabbed the woman's shoulder and leaned over to record her name tag because they were about to make the meeting closed to the public.

Couples with him attacking the security officer, and I'm not even sure what argument there is for this guy. I already gave you the first punch to free himself, but he continued to attack. lol...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which one is guilty of assault? - BmorePat87 - 07-13-2015, 12:10 AM