Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is guilty of assault?
(07-13-2015, 12:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: These are the men from the begining of the video who are working the security at the door...

I'm sure he thought they were lunatics impersonating security when they walked in and he identified them as security.

Also, according to the news report on this, he grabbed the woman's shoulder and leaned over to record her name tag because they were about to make the meeting closed to the public.

Couples with him attacking the security officer, and I'm not even sure what argument there is for this guy. I already gave you the first punch to free himself, but he continued to attack. lol...
I guess the report failed to mention the agenda for the meeting changed, which was this guy's complaint, which according to what I've read is illegal. And as I've pointed out in my response to Fred, there's 'sunshine laws' that deal explicitly with unruly behavior at town meetings of which this council failed to followed, in tacit, deeming this guy non threatening and in fact opened the floor up to hear his complaint(s) not to mention the fact that he was non threatening. The guards didn't witness an assault ( touching the lady ) thereby had no right to take physical action. Throughout the meeting he remained calm and posed no emanate threat whatsoever. Only after he was accosted by an armed assailant did he use force. He had no avenue of retreat as he was surrounded and had to engage the guard again once he reached for his equalizer. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which one is guilty of assault? - Devils Advocate - 07-13-2015, 12:30 AM