Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To the bold: Perhaps presumed innocence; not guilt. I think I've heard that somewhere before.

Donald Trump is presumed innocent.  How can Jane Doe prove Donald Trump grabbed her ***** like you heard him claim he does?  It's her word against his.

Quote:As to the Apprentice, if it is found that he used his authority to take sexual liberties; then he should be further investigated. However, his words (they many are using to condemn him) actually help him here. As he said "because you're a star", not because I have authority over them.

If we can't condemn Donald Trump for Donald Trump's words, whose words are we supposed to condemn him for?  Your words?  Why should we condemn Donald Trump for anyone's words except his own?

Quote:Please understand the difference between referent power (star power) and legitimate power (authority)

You can put whatever adjective in front of power you want, power is power.  Do you think a "celebrity" like Donald Trump could have a woman fired from their job if they complained he grabbed their ***** even if they didn't work for him?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-11-2016, 06:53 PM