Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-16-2015, 06:48 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What's next, forced sterilizations for the "Feeble Minded" or euthanasia programs for the terminally ill, old and whatever else you can think of?

How about the government tells you what you and yours has for breakfast, lunch and dinner? We are a fat nation and it's for the betterment of the country.

I'm not saying I'm against vaccinations because I'm not,  I believe every child should get their shots, I'm just asking where does it stop?

I know, I know, it will never come to that point and all...until it does and then we'll all be sitting around scratching our heads asking, "How did it come to this?"

Well, it already did come to what you describe in the first part, just about a century ago. We gave Hitler the idea.

But I get the idea that this opens doors. Which is one reason I think that that keeping things like this on the state level isthe way to go.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - Belsnickel - 05-16-2015, 06:58 PM