Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband?
(10-13-2016, 09:48 AM)Au165 Wrote: As Lee Corso says "Not so fast my friend". He said he sexually assaulted women, and now women are coming out saying he sexually assaulted them. Basically, this is adding weight behind what he claims to be "locker room" talk. Obviously he says they are lairs, but this raises the issue of the whole "where there is smoke there is fire" belief. It almost feels like Bill Cosby where the first couple were not believed until the narrative kept repeating itself to the point people had to finally believe it. I wouldn't be surprised if more continue to come out as the days go by.

This could actually end up being what sinks him amid all the crazy shit the guy has said.

He didn't say he sexually assaulted women. Prove it, I have read the transcripts, all he admitted to was kissing them, that's not sexual assault.

Of course accusations are going to come out, and I bet over half of them are liberals that are lying and that's what's going to sink Hillary (just wait for those emails to get released). Tongue

You can't compare Cosby and Trump, Cosby wasn't running for President so there was no political motivation involved.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-13-2016, 02:08 PM