Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband?
(10-13-2016, 02:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: From the transcript..

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait."

Walking up to someone and kissing them without their consent is sexual assault. Since then these reports, including ones that came out before the recent tape, depict this very behavior. While it may not be the "sexual assault" you think about when you consider it, by law it is sexual assault.

And where does he state that if they back off that he still kisses them? Let me know when you find that line.

Hell you don't even know if the kiss that he was talking about was a simple peck on the cheek/lips or a full blown tongue hanging out. So how the hell is anyone going to be able to tell if he actually committed sexual assault?

If that is the legal definition then go to the Police station and turn yourself in.
I'm sure you didn't ask your wife/girl friends of the past. So I guess that makes you a serial sexual assaulter?

I have never asked and I'm not going to start now.

Giving a girl a kiss that she might not want, is in no way near the same level of assault that Bill did to 20+ women.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband? - Mike M (the other one) - 10-13-2016, 06:59 PM