Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Hillary supporters
(10-13-2016, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure polling (as unreliable as that can be) showed that Kasich would have destroyed Hillary. He was moderate enough that some Democrats (who hate Hillary) would have voted for him, and conservative enough that enough Republicans would vote for him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/poll-john-kasich-vs-hillary-clinton-221192

He just wasn't extreme enough of a Republican to get the nomination, I guess.

I voted for him in the primaries. Not an idea candidate, but he did a good enough job here, and I sure as hell like him more than any of the other major party candidates this election.

Probably why there was rumors that Trump offered the VP to him. Thankfully he declined, otherwise he'd be stuck having to defend him in front of the country, which would probably make me not want to vote for him anymore. Lol

Last year before the primaries began I predicted that Kasich would be the best nominee for the Republicans.  At one point he held a small advantage over Hillary in the polls.  The one you link shows a 3 point lead.

But this is still nothing close to Phils version of reality where any other Republican would win in a landslide over Hillary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Hillary supporters - fredtoast - 10-13-2016, 07:36 PM