Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Head coaching grades for all 32 current HC's
(10-14-2016, 04:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Won loss records are not subjective.  In fact that is exactly what is being used in this analysis.  If a team wins a division with 7 or 8 wins then that is a weak division.

Apology accepted.  But the question is "Is the difference between a 7-9 team and an 11-5 team worth THREE TIMES as much as the difference between a 9-7 team and an 11-5 team? 

So in your opinion there is no value to making the playoffs?  Seems kind of silly to me.  

Also claiming that a 10-6 division champion (15 points) is THREE TIMES BETTER than a 11-5 wildcard team (5 points) makes no sense to me.
I'm not quoting anything in particular about this post except for the fact that Fred posted it.

Fred your boy can't seem to win a playoff game here in Cincy. He's had every chance to, "just be better" as he loves to say but he doesn't practice what he preaches.

This locker room doesn't respect his words anymore and at this point I can understand their reasoning on the matter.

He's been good in many ways for this organization and deserves credit for that. That said, the locker room needs a new voice.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head coaching grades for all 32 current HC's - coachmcneil71 - 10-15-2016, 03:04 AM