Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny
(10-16-2016, 06:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The "somebody somewhere" is hopefully the Pats in Pittsburgh next week.  Take care of business here and we'rew just a game back of the Steelers.  Need to see this team come out and just smoke the Clowns.  No Marv Ball eke-it-out victory, no sir.  We need to flat-out curb-stomp Hue and his band of losers Sunday.

After we beat the steelers in Pittsburgh back in 2009 I'll never forget Marvin said something to the effect of, "that was my favorite game I ever coached". I'll never forget how sick it made me. We won that game with 5 or 6 field goals and played horribly conservative on offense. 

Marvin lives for low-scoring, close games. He always play not to lose and never plays to win. He put an end to the high-scoring, quick strike offense in favor of clock-control football after 2007. It's an outdated style of ugly football and rarely wins games against the top tier teams in the league today.

So, I'll keep on saying it until he's gone: #MarvBall
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals In Control Of Their Play-Off Destiny - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016, 06:26 PM