Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants
(10-17-2016, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes....a "one off".

We can in no way tie this kind of thing to any group.

Exactly.

Folks here never post about an individual act (like an immigrant killing or raping someone) and tie it to groups even if the group isn't responsible.

Thanks.

You're welcome.  Quite a different thing to point out an illegal immigrant killing someone as evidence that illegal immigration should be curbed or ceased.  In this instance who are you trying to implicate?  As for your assertion if you don't believe it should be done why did you just do it?

Quote:Edit:  Since you were not one of those people I was talking about, and you responded anyway, does that mean I'm in your head too?  Can we just call the rent even?  Mellow

Sorry, no.  I responded to a post you made that I disagreed with.  You mentioned my name in a thread I had nothing to do with.  Even someone as clearly obsessed with me as you seem to be should be able to discern a difference.

BTW, you're always the one complaining about others not advancing the discussion, why did you just indulge in behavior you claim to dislike?
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-17-2016, 05:58 PM