Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict facing league discipline
(10-17-2016, 05:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He had a choice not to dive low with his left hand bracing him on the ground. And I bet anything that if it was one of our players getting hit exactly like that, people would be going nuts calling that defender a dirty sob.

Sorry, but I dont give Burfict benefit of a doubt here, as he has too much of a dirty history as is. I hate to be in the minority of opinion of Bengal fans apparently, but I guess I am. Burfict is a great player, but is now a liability for this team imo.

I agree that people would scream bloody murder if that was somebody hitting Eifert like that. I still wouldn't be one of them. I don't see him stumbling into him as some have said he does, but you can't blame the guy for biting on a fake. He went as low as possible. The NFL doesn't want shots to the head. This is what they will get. He apologized immediately. Did Burfict ever do that on any of his other notorious hits? It doesn't look like there is a lot of force or malice to me on that hit. Easy for me to say... I'm not he one getting hit in he back of my legs by a guy weighing a deuce and a half.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burfict facing league discipline - jj22 - 10-17-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Burfict facing league discipline - J24 - 10-17-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Burfict facing league discipline - jason - 10-17-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Burfict facing league discipline - J24 - 10-17-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Burfict facing league discipline - ah5 - 10-18-2016, 03:50 AM