Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi plugged back in as starter
(10-17-2016, 07:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://www.cincinnati.com/wlna/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/10/17/cedric-ogbuehi-plugs-back-starter/92314466/

Apparently Marv is content to flush the season down the tubes for the sake of developing one player.

Through the first 5 games, Ogbuehi allowed 22 pressures (according to PFF). More than the rest of the line combined.

I'm sure that didn't improve any against the Pats.

This situation with Ced Og is a real test of Lewis, Zamp and Alexander...not only in terms of coaching but also man management.

Do you go with what you see on the field and bench him , to protect Dalton?

Do you take the 'get back on the bike' approach and try and support him figuring out and just accept it could get real bad before it gets better??

Depends on the attitude of the player, some players might actually benefit from being pulled and being out of the spotlight for a bit. Others would be demanding to stay in.

Without knowing Ced as a character its tough....I think I err (just!) on the side of keeping him in this week,  as Cleveland at home is as good as it gets for us on the schedule.  Plus I'm sick of not really knowing what we have with some of these rookies/recent draftees...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi plugged back in as starter - sonofstat - 10-18-2016, 10:00 AM