Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY
(10-18-2016, 11:23 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: The question is how long will Roethlisburger be out.  He misses this week, then they have their bye.  He would have three full weeks to recover before they play the Ravens on November 6.  One thing we all know is that Ben has a history of healing quickly.

They still haven't given the nod to Landry. I don't see him playing this week, but some are saying it's possible.

(10-18-2016, 11:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Except Big Ben injured and we just saw what Patriots look like with Brady and Gronk back.  No team has ran the ball on Patriots all year.  I don't care where they play this one, Patriots win. ....What bails out Bengals is at mid season all the AFC North teams will have lousy records.....There will be no AFC North teams going 8-0 or 7-1 or even 6-2 this year.  The best a team might go is 5-3 but Bengals can be right there at 4-4.....The AFC North teams struggling has us very much in this thing. ......The Patriots look like a Super Bowl team as do Dallas. We might have just played the 2 Super Bowl teams back to back games, with upcoming games a little easier than that. 

The only hope for the Bengals is the Steelers are one of the worst ranked pass defenses this year. How that translates into actual play, I'm not sure as I haven't watched many of their games. They fall towards the bottom on yards, but they're middle of the pack on getting scored on through the air.

On the other hand, the Pats were supposed to have a bad pass defense and we proved that one wrong. Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY - Benton - 10-18-2016, 12:12 PM