Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin on Hue: "I miss the hell out of him"
(10-18-2016, 03:59 PM)bengals67 Wrote: we have not lost games because of the OC- though I am sick of running on first down even 50% of the time and usually getting 2 yards at most.

( Let's make sure we run for no gain on first down and piut Andy in the worst possible position behind our below average O line)

we have lost these games because are two lines have been dominated and outplayed.

I think losing the kid from Baylor at DT to a pre-season injury really hurt this team. Peko needs to retire- as much as I love the guy and appreciate all he has done for the Bengals.

Geno not playing at the level we expected.

MJ has been below average.

We have all talked about o line. RT is a rookie and I will never ever understand why Paul Alexander has completely screwed our center position since 2005-06 seasons.

I also do not understand why Marvin has not gotten players like Burfict and Adam Jones under control. Huge failing that has nothing to do with Hugh Jackson being in Cleveland.

Have to agree with pretty much all of this.

Need to pass more on 1st down.

Sims should definately be playing ahead of Peko and losing Billings hurt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin on Hue: "I miss the hell out of him" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-18-2016, 04:01 PM