Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin on Hue: "I miss the hell out of him"
(10-19-2016, 08:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Seems pretty clear that the problem is the O-line.  

Peopel who try to blame Zampese can't keep their story straight.  Fans were sfreaming for a fade call in the red zone, but when Zampese dials it up they scream that it was a stupid idea.  Critics are all over the place.  Some claim we need to be more commotted to the run game.  some claim we need to throw more quick passses.  some say we need to take more shots deep down the field.  Everyone claims they are smarter than Zampese yet everyone has a different idea of why he is wrong.

The fact is that every single OC we have ever had has been criticized by fans who "knew" that they could call a better game than an NFL coach.  Even Hue was "too cute" with his silly formations until he left and now he is an an offensive guru.

Not me.....I loved Hue's trickery.  I think it masked our biggest weakness, Piano Man's unit.  I agree that it is silly to think any of us could realistically call a better game than KZ.  It's just that there had to be someone better out there than that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin on Hue: "I miss the hell out of him" - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-19-2016, 10:08 AM