Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure I want to make the playoffs
I wanted Marvin gone after 08, then again after 10. Then again after the San Diego PO loss, then again after the Pittsburgh melt down last season. I'm sure there's 3 or 4 other times I've wanted him gone bad as well.

This team has lacked discipline and accountability forever now. But the fact is Marvin completely lost what little sliver of respect he had with the team in the last two mintues of that game. When the final second clicked off that clock the wheels came off the bus, and they're not going back on !

Burfict and Pac man continue to melt down and he has no ability to control them. We need a complete house cleaning and a fresh start in a very bad way.

But as we all know the sad truth is Marvin can go 2 - 14 this season and he'll still be here next year. And moreover, even if Mikey sees the light and understands it's over the merry band of useless cronies will stay. Mikey Boy would never let a HC have the control to hire his own crew. Zampese is the worst OC in the game, Paul Alexander needed to be gone when CD's first came out but he'll remain. Mike's wife and his wife do bingo together ya know.

But yes I totally agree Philhos it's time !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not sure I want to make the playoffs - bengalfan74 - 10-20-2016, 08:52 PM