Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight
(10-20-2016, 12:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Trump's lack of knowledge would be a good thing because there'd be less chance of him screwing up this country. Not to mention that he doesn't even have much of the GOP's support and Trump would be the very definition of lame duck president. With Trump as president, the only bad thing that could (would) happen would be how the world views America, but it's not like they view us that favorably as is.

On top of that, Clinton actually has support from her party so she could actually get things done, things that could (would) prove harmful to this country. And that's one of the many reasons why I find her more dangerous as president than Trump.

I don't want a lame duck POTUS, though. I want a POTUS that is going to do their job, that knows how to do their job, and knows how to do it effectively. If a POTUS does things they shouldn't do there are mechanisms for that, but a POTUS that is ineffective leaves us vulnerable in far too many ways.

Sorry for the delayed response,I just saw yours. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight - Belsnickel - 10-21-2016, 05:34 PM