Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight
(10-21-2016, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why would you not say the same thing about Trump supporters?  Do you think he can be trusted?

I would say the same thing about Trump supporters. And no, I do not think he can be trusted. However, this is the HIllary Clinton subforum, hence why my focus was on her.

(10-21-2016, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have seen no evidence that Hillary every abused her power as a public official (Senator, Sec of State).  So i don't know why she should not be trusted as President.
Yeah, having an unsecure email server that is vulernable to attack and then lying about it (including while under oath) are all signs of a trustworthy candidate (and don't get me started on all the unnecessary lies she's told - i.e. landing under sniper fire). Not to mention her pandering to every non-white male demographic has her flip flopping on more issues than John Kerry.
Please, fred, explain how she IS a trustworthy candidate. 
(10-21-2016, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me explain why so many people attack trump supporters.

Oh, so we're back to judging a whole group based on the actions of a few? I guess you agree that all Muslims should be banned from entering this country because they're all terrorists? Or maybe we SHOULD racially profile because blacks are criminals?

BTW, here's some Clinton supporters:
http://usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-racist-sexist-tumblr/

[Image: retardedcunt.png]

[Image: dronebombings.png]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718228/Hillary-Clinton-supporter-23-attacks-elderly-pro-Trump-protester-67-man-tries-stop-burning-American-flag-outside-Pittsburgh-rally.html

I'd show more, but my point you're either overlooking or intentionally ignoring is not that there aren't nasty supporters of either candidate, but rather, you should not denigrate ALL the supporters of either candidate regardless of the actions of a few.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight - PhilHos - 10-24-2016, 12:34 PM