Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-25-2016, 03:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Pagano has been HC for 3 years and has won a playoff game in 2 different years and made an AFC title game. I would take that over the HC who is 0 for I-lost-count in the playoffs.

Agree with the rest. Luck is more talented physically, but more prone to turnovers and not as bright as Dalton mentally. Dalton's pre-snap ability is elite. From checking into better plays, to knowing when to hard count (he lured the Dolphins into 3 false start penalties for example). 

In the end, I think we'll look back at Dalton as a Drew Brees-lite. A high 2nd round pick who made up for a lack of physical gifts with accuracy, intelligence and command of his offense. Luck will have a career like Palmer's. A 1st overall pick with tons of hype who flashed greatness, but also inconsistency through his career.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Arians lead the colts to AFCCG while pagano was getting treatment?

That would be like giving Marvin credit had he been out and Zimmer lead Bengals to AFCCg
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - Bengalbug - 10-25-2016, 03:19 PM