Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-26-2016, 12:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really? I have never understood Fresno B, i guess this is a big reason why.

Sure seems like there is a bias against Dalton from certain posters for sure.

Don't understand it. Dalton is one of the top 10 (atleast) QB's in the NFL and could be top 5 with a decent OL.

Great post Muskie.

Yeah, Pitt's O-line looks good, especially the inside. But they do hold a lot, doubt the OL would get away with that here...

Here is a good post from an unbiased Bengal fan about Dalton.

I have had my questions about Dalton too, but he has silenced me cause he can play well like he has this year with an even worse OL than in 2014. He didn't have many weapons in 2014 but i thought that he needed them in order to succeed, this year he shown he can play great with a new Wideout in Lafell, a rookie in Boyd and a turnstyle for an O-line. Don't know of another QB that could do this right now.

Maybe Brees who i compared Dalton to coming out of college.

Some people were willing to be patient and see what he developed into, because his intangibles were very good coming in (smarts, ability to forget, and heart for starters).  Some weren't, and in the era of instant gratification, that was certainly understandable.  I don't think the man will ever make the next Brady, or anything like that, but he has wound up being a pretty damn good player.  I don't understand how folks can't see that now.  Coaching is what is holding this team back, and always has been.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-26-2016, 01:00 PM