Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-26-2016, 01:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Some people were willing to be patient and see what he developed into, because his intangibles were very good coming in (smarts, ability to forget, and heart for starters).  Some weren't, and in the era of instant gratification, that was certainly understandable.  I don't think the man will ever make the next Brady, or anything like that, but he has wound up being a pretty damn good player.  I don't understand how folks can't see that now.  Coaching is what is holding this team back, and always has been.

Dalton played great for a rookie. Maybe that made some disappointed when he started to throw some interceptions.

Did me, but since last year all Dalton has shown me is he is elite.

You are right about the coaching and Marv, PA and Zamp are all still here. Lazor might of been a good hire though from what we have seen this year from Dalton. Bottomline to me is Dalton is one of if not the main guy carrying this team right now. Lets focus on the problems.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-26-2016, 01:29 PM