Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-26-2016, 01:06 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Andy is playing great again this year. Not exactly sure how anybody could argue against that. If he had a better o-line this team would have a much better record.

The defense is struggling too....

(10-26-2016, 01:07 PM)Fresno B Wrote: We'll know for sure if he gets a win in the playoffs.

I'm not sure this team makes it to the playoffs this year.  I'm also not sold that a Marvin Lewis team EVER wins a playoff game.

(10-26-2016, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dalton played great for a rookie. Maybe that made some disappointed when he started to throw some interceptions.

Did me, but since last year all Dalton has shown me is he is elite.

You are right about the coaching and Marv, PA and Zamp are all still here. Lazor might of been a good hire though from what we have seen this year from Dalton. Bottomline to me is Dalton is one of if not the main guy carrying this team right now. Lets focus on the problems.

I think Andy was told to play it really safe his rookie season.  They turned him loose, and we saw growing pains.  He worked his tail off to get better, and it has shown.  I wouldn't say he is elite, but he is sure working on it.

Yes, I agree, he and AJ are straight balling right now.  LaFell is getting his too.

(10-26-2016, 01:38 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Not really. The entire team minus last years debacle (the D showed up for once) has rolled over in the PO's and PT. That is a coaching problem. 

Yep, they always look like a deer in the headlights the minute one little thing goes UN-according to plan.  Adjustments are non existent....the hallmark of bad coaching.  Also, even last year, the defense wasn't that great until after the no call on Bernard.  It took that to get their asses fired up, IMO.....which is a shame.

(10-26-2016, 01:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Fun fact: Dalton has not thrown an interception in his last 4 games, it's the longest streak of his career.

Jeez man! Thanks for the jynx! Facepalm LMAO

(10-26-2016, 01:51 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your right, he's not in the Bill B. system. I truly don't think Brady would've ended up Brady without the system Belichick put in place. Brady still would've been great, Im not disputing that but with a head coach like Marvin Lewis and a front office like the Bengals have, nobody would talk much about Brady if he were here from day one.

I think if Dalton was in Belichick's system he would be described as something else than he currently is.

I've been flamed several times for having the exact same opinion on Brady.  That said, dude does seem to have ice in his veins.  Maybe I should've said he'll never be an Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-26-2016, 02:17 PM