Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-26-2016, 12:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Steelers OL is only any good because the Refs let them blatantly hold on every single play. If they played for the Bengals, they would constantly draw penalties, and suck. Same for their OL coach. If he couldn't teach them to just hold, then he couldn't teach them much of anything.

Patriots fans were complaining about blatant holds as well. People around the league are starting to notice.

(10-26-2016, 02:12 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So it takes an entire team to win? I swear I just read that Dalton is carrying this team. That seems to be what this thread is about. 

I think the point is that the QB shouldn't HAVE to carry the team. There's no doubt Dalton is right now. We're still in the playoff hunt thanks to his exceptional play, but you need good team play to win championships. No QB has ever won a title on his own. I feel extremely confident in saying that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - Shake n Blake - 10-26-2016, 07:32 PM