Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
You win as a team and you lose as a team. That's how it is and how it should be. This season, Andy and AJ are doing the heavy lifting, but the team wins together and the team loses together.

The difference that seems to bother some people is that they cannot use the "in spite of" about Dalton. I've never felt that way about him, but he lays eggs from time to time (like everyone else). Last year and this year, "in spite of" could be used for Dalton which is where a lot of his detractors struggle. Again, it's a team game. However, Andy contributes a lot more to wins than damn near anyone else on the team.

We've been lucky to watch Dalton grow and mature with the Bengals. Despite the hate, he has embraced the community and been very active. He's taken his lumps and worked his ass off to improve. He's improved his mechanics, throws a better ball, makes all of the throws, cut down on his turnovers, improved his football IQ, and became a top QB in the league. I understand we're all starved for a playoff win. Believe me, I have no doubt Dalton is too. He's done everything in his power to become the best QB he can be, become THE leader, gives back to the city, and is just an overall great guy. Why people hate on him and want him replaced is beyond me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - muskiesfan - 10-26-2016, 08:09 PM