Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump was right, the election was rigged
(10-27-2016, 01:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, there is definitely an anti-Trump bias in areas that should be neutral (i.e. many major news outlets). 

This is a good conversation piece. Does the news have an obligation to be neutral? 

I know there was a number that came out that confirmed that a huge percentage of Trump coverage was negative, but when you run a negative campaign and you attack the press constantly, is that not to be expected? Does he deserve "fair" treatment from the press? When the press even just tries to take him at his word, he argues he didn't say that. His campaign argues that he doesn't say the things he says. 

As someone who teaches government, I have to be neutral. It has never been hard before. I can play devil's advocate and do. If a kid argues conservative, I counter liberal. If they argue liberal, I counter conservative. It makes them better at defending their arguments and helps them see other points of view. With Trump, however, I do not take him seriously as a candidate. He's not a politician. He is not qualified for this job. He attacks the Constitution and classes of people. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: trump was right, the election was rigged - BmorePat87 - 10-27-2016, 01:57 PM