Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood selling body parts?
(07-16-2015, 02:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Just more right wing nut jobs lying their asses off because they know the rubes on their side will never question anything they are told.

here is the truth

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/07/15/3680714/planned-parenthood-controversy/

Though the new investigation claims Planned Parenthood is profiting off the sale of fetal remains, Nucatola repeatedly emphasizes “tissue donation” and pushes back on the idea that her organization is selling anything. In the longer version of the raw video footage — which includes more than 150 additional minutes that didn’t make it into the final nine-minute version — there’s one instance when she says quite directly, “Nobody should be ‘selling’ tissue. That’s just not the goal here.”

On Tuesday, the Center for Medical Progress also published other documents that purportedly back up its claims, including a Planned Parenthood consent form for tissue donation. That form explains that “research using the blood from pregnant women and the tissue that has been aborted has been used to treat and find a cure for such diseases as diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and AIDS” — and makes it very clear that donation is optional.

Calling it lies by Rightwing Nuts, and responding with a quote from some Leftwing Nuts, does not make it not to have happened...

That twit can emphasize tissue donation all that she wants to, but it is on tape, with her quoting prices for abortion baby organs.  $30-$100 for liver, heart, and such.  Am I wrong here??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planned Parenthood selling body parts? - SunsetBengal - 07-16-2015, 09:43 PM