Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(11-03-2016, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Point is when it was mentioned that Woman let Trump grab them in the VaJayJay that they did so because of his power (some wrongly used authority) and that was a bad thing in that instance.

I'm with you, if the woman doesn't object she wants it. I suppose I'll let those that think differently than us fight their own battle with you; they sure did with me. 

But the difference there is even if Lewinski was seduced by her more "powerful" man in Bill Clinton that has zero to dow ith Trump claiming he just kiss women without waiting and "grabs the *****."

Lewinski (I don't think) ever complained that Clinton forced himself on her.  Clinton (I don't believe) ever bragged that he could force himself on women or go after them like "a *****".

So if you want to make the case that one having an affair = one saying he can do whatever he wants because he is famous you'd be in error.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - GMDino - 11-04-2016, 07:03 AM