Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a Fire or Zip or Something Else Missing this Year?
(11-07-2016, 12:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Does anyone else feel that something is missing this year... not ONLY with the Bengals but the NFL in General?  If this has been posted sorry, but something feels a miss this year.  We are mid way through the season and the ignition fire is lack luster.  Does anyone else feel this.

Is it due to the commericals
All the Flags/Penalties
Protesting
Rule Changes
Peyton Manning being gone?   Whatever I am just saying something is missing I personally Think...
or something else?  

Let me hear what you guys/gals are thinking!
I enjoy college and pro ball.  Most years I lean toward the NFL, but this year, I am definitely enjoying the college season more.   With the exception of last night's game, the prime time games have been lackluster matchups.  Some of that might change with the Sunday flex times coming up.  For the most part on Thursdays and Mondays, I have the game on in the background, but don't really care to get too involved. 

Honestly, I think I might also still be carrying a bit of hang-over after last years' playoff loss. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a Fire or Zip or Something Else Missing this Year? - LebanonFan - 11-07-2016, 01:39 PM