Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Vigil, Gilberry and Dennard will get more playing time
(11-08-2016, 05:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If they should bench someone in place of Dennard, it should be Pacman. Kirkpatrick has actually done a good job this year outside of ticky-tacky penalties. But Pacman has done them as well and given up big plays this year.

I think we're seeing the end of Pacman, sadly.

Yep, Dennard needs to be replacing Adam Jones

(11-08-2016, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I can certainly understand wanting to get your much lauded, yet injury daunted, 1st round CB on the field and really see what he can do;  I cannot understand the attempt of cramming a square peg into a round hole, as Dennard was outstanding as a boundary CB in College.  He specializes in the hand fighting, using the sideline, and other positional savvy nuances to craft his trade.  Meanwhile, Shaw has better raw athleticism, mirroring skills and top end speed to handle the rigors of Slot CB.

Puzzling...

But that's likely why I watch games, and those guys get paid to coach pro athletes.

Yep, makes no sense to replace a guy who's doing a decent job in the slot while leaving in your outside CB who's burnt toast. Dennard needs to replace Adam Jones 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Vigil, Gilberry and Dennard will get more playing time - bengalfan74 - 11-08-2016, 08:32 PM