Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Vigil, Gilberry and Dennard will get more playing time
(11-08-2016, 05:02 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dennard over Shaw is stupid. Shaw is a better slot CB and Dennard in better in the perimeter. Also, Shaw has actualy done well. Sure, some mistakes here and there, but overall has been good.

Was never big on Vigil, but it may be time to move on from Maualuga. He has been struggling big time this year. So I'm cool with it.

Meh. Gilberry has done virtually nothing the past 2 years and I don't see this doing anything other than adding another body to our struggling pass rush.

With you on Shaw and Dingleberry, but Vigil deserves a shot.  They don't like Dawson's lack of discipline...they have had enough of that at LB.  Vigil could be a shot of energy.  What makes you say you were never big on Vigil?  The guy was a tackling machine in college.  He may not have looked like a HOF in the preseason, but I doubt even someone like a Ray Lewis did when he started as well.  Having him sit and never get game experience isn't a winning formula, either.  Ask Flowers, Dawson, and DiManche.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Vigil, Gilberry and Dennard will get more playing time - SHRacerX - 11-09-2016, 08:37 AM