Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump!
(11-09-2016, 05:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If it works out, fine. Gloat and puff out your chest. If it fails, then be ready to eat your crow and be made into a pariah along with everyone else who voted for an oft-bankrupt sex offender with zero bureaucratic skills and even less political ones (outside of the fear and hate mongering).

We'll be watching very closely.

Hey man, we let all of the name calling and finger pointing go, when the results rolled in.  It's time for the losing side to do likewise.  The Nation has swung too far to the Left, the past 8 years.  The voting population spoke up, and decided it was time to get that pendulum going back the other direction. 

As for Trump as President?  I don't imagine that he'll be anything like Obama, Mr. "I have a phone and a pen".  I feel like Trump will select a competent Cabinet, rely on his advisors, and allow Congress to do their job of passing legislation that reflects the will of the people.

And, you're right to be watching, as I'll be watching too.  If he doesn't live up to expectations, I'll be first in line to vote his ass out.  He was never my first choice for a Conservative candidate, but I rolled with what was there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump! - SunsetBengal - 11-09-2016, 06:01 PM