Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
(11-10-2016, 01:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Now that I do not really believe. I never expected people saying "all of them" or even "most of them". They are grown-ups and know better, I agree. But I really believe and hope that "none of them" is not an acceptable outcome even for the most dedicated Trump voter. It shouldn't be. At least there have to be some core principles that need to turn into something real.

(As I said, I personally believe "none of them" will be pretty close, but it's not about my pointless beliefs here. It's about remembering what people hoped for and later being able to give an honest evaluation if their hopes in Trump have been fulfilled - or betrayed.)

Any answers on the national debt question? Where does it need to be in 4 years? That one really makes me curious.

If past history holds true the debt will rise considerably and no one on the right will say anything.

Honestly I can't remember the last time I even heard a peep from the tea party about anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - GMDino - 11-10-2016, 02:11 PM