Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
I dont see the wall being built, but rather border security and tech amped up.
I dont see 11 million being deported, as the resources arent there. (fyi deportations happen all the time as law dictates)
I dont see Hillary going to jail, as other top Repubs will convince him otherwise for the good of the country.
I dont see the 20+ trillion dollar debt being reduced, if he wants to spend more on military and infrastructure. (the latter does need spending tho)

I do see a reduction of refugees brought in and a reduction of immigrants in general. The latter I am ok with as long as it isnt done by profiling.
I do see tax cuts for the weathy and other corporations.
I do see a repeal of much of Obamacare, though leaving some of the good things intact (like preexisitng conditions)
I do see better laws in place for trade to be honest. This is one area his business expertise will be useful.

I dont know about much else what will happen. But I do think the Repubs may go too far and do things that will lose them the WH and Congress in 4 years. I am not a fan at all when one party controls Congress and the WH. As either party will go overboard with their far left or far right ideas, which is typically not good for the entire country,
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - Millhouse - 11-10-2016, 03:43 PM