Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
(11-10-2016, 05:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why would he? He won, no need to look bitter about winning.

Well, he said he would do it. Whatever that means.

(11-10-2016, 08:17 PM)Dill Wrote: As far as the debt goes-- cut taxes on the rich, raise military spending considerably . . . project more American power into the Middle east . . . oh, hard to say what will happen. Why do you ask questions like that anyway, Hollodero.  For now, let Americans feel good about beating that lying snob crooked Hillary.

Oh sure, you should feel so very proud about that.
And I know you're ironic, but the debt question is seriously hard to grasp. They swallowed all the "economy is a disaster" rhetorics, and all this was mainly just based on the huge national debt (for the other numbers were quite fine). Nevertheless, Trump supporters don't seem to care the tiniest bit about the debt after a Trump presidency. It's not even a topic. Can't get the Trump people there at all.

But I even fear all these questions will indeed not be important at the end of the day, for there might be much more severe constitutional and other crisises going on. I just wonder what happens the first time the Supreme Court says no to one of Trump's plans or ideas (which is very likely to happen at some point). That will be a major test for a president Trump, and I'm somehow afraid of the outcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - hollodero - 11-10-2016, 10:17 PM