Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People
(11-11-2016, 02:26 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I always considered to be an insider and a part of the establishment as the same thing. I guess I'll re-phrase...

Does it bother you that the outsider that you elected is working so closely with politicians who have been established and had an influence in not making America great? Trump wanted to make America great again and he said his outsider approach would solve that. Considering he has no experience running a government position how is he going to run the country? He's going to be relying on his cabinet which is likely to consist of the same old politicians we've all known. I don't understand how that's change and that would bother me if I elected an outsider on the premise that established politicians ruined this country.

Thanks for the input. I just wonder if his lack of government experience is going to leave him vulnerable to being manipulated by the established politicians he is siding with to promote their own vision rather then what Trump ran on.

Careful you're bias is showing. If you want to get into that, then we can go one by one thru the list.

As far as your question to me: I doubt Trump will allow them to manipulate him. He might give some concessions to get to his goals, but that could be considered finding a middle ground.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People - Mike M (the other one) - 11-11-2016, 03:03 PM