Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
I have no idea, but I doubt the right really cares. I think they wanted the win and from there everything is negotiable. Or rather I should say, they'll be happy if they get some of this or even a token nod towards it. They have congress too but you almost wonder if that is going to be a check against Trump in some ways?

For instance, I have trouble imagining a GOP congress is going to want to spend billions on a wall. OTOH, doing things to make immigration tougher and safer in their eyes would be very much on the table, especially if you can get it done with bang for your buck. Like I wonder if they'll consider privatizing southern border security? Maybe start paying those Minute Men groups and giving them some latitude in their actions (like being able to use deadly force in some situations)?

This is all pure speculation of course and recently my predictions have been 100% wrong so don't take this as what will actual happen, just a guess at a possible way things could go.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - BoomerFan - 11-11-2016, 04:00 PM