Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sexism drives support for Donald Trump
(11-12-2016, 09:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Being a good politician isn't about winning elections, it is about getting good policies implemented. But you're right, we don't know how Trump is. We will only have about two years to see, though. Ninja

Although you vent your pain through humor and smilies, I understand. I would have felt equally upset with different results. We have what we have because "We the people" let things get out of hand. We continue to settle because we are consumed with our own agendas/problems/issues.

I pray he does good things for our country. In many ways, common sense can get us back on track. We have been a stagnant, deteriorating country for many, many years. Not saying he has the common sense we need, yet my heart says it was better than the alternative.

If he only lasts 4, I hope we gave him a chance and he wasn't cutting it, vs. the people and the politicians tying up progress like they've been doing for a few decades now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How sexism drives support for Donald Trump - HarleyDog - 11-12-2016, 09:41 PM