Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People
(11-14-2016, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well if you are not sure what I'm talking about in regards to Ft Knox, perhaps you should read your own links as it was mentioned in the first one you posted:

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/local/fort-campbell/2015/07/09/fort-campbell-reduced-troops/29906307/

I was just going off the cuff when I mentioned they weren't losing any (at Campbell), but if you want to point to a realignment that causes a base the size of Ft Campbell to lose 300 folks as an example of Mitch not doing good things for the state then have at it. Just understand you may be on the inside looking out of Bizarro world; instead of the inverse.

Ft Campbell has about 30,000 Active Duty Soldiers and they are losing about 300 (1%) in a climate that is working to drastically downsize. I honesty thought you were giving him praise because to link the article you did as an example of a slight makes zero sense.

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Losing thousands of troops and even more civilians supporting them at Knox — about a third of staff in the last two decades from its peak — is made up by bringing in 67 jobs.

LOL

And, no, I won't praise a guy who loses thousands of jobs for his constituents. If his pork amounted to jobs for Kent8ucky — significant jobs, not temporary ones to build parks with his name on them — then I'd have a different view.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People - Benton - 11-14-2016, 08:31 PM