Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Judge James R. DePiazza Has Bizarre New Wedding Requirement
(07-17-2015, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps the issue is that you are confusing discrimination with censorship. He threatened to stop services to ANYONE who failed to follow his instructions during the ceremony. He also threatened to not provide services to ANYONE that did not pay on time or was late for their appointment.

He is merely protecting himself. Imagine if he did not make this disclaimer known prior to the ceremony and during a SSM ceremony a blushing groom asks "So Judgie, what do you think of the beautiful thing Rupert and I are doing?" Now imagine if he is performing a heterosexual wedding and the eager groom asks "So judge what do you think about all these queers getting married?" He is just ensuring that no one feels "emotionally raped" on their big day. If you want his optional services and your equal protection he will provide it; if you want someone to chit-chat with you about SSM during your ceremony; you may have to look elsewhere. 

Once again I have stated no one lied. However, this board does not own a monopoly on slack-jawed liberals that love to run their Johnson holsters about discrimination, when there is none.

Outside of that I have nothing more to offer you. We'll just let this conversation survive on its own merit.

So you agree that he threatened to discriminate against anyone who spoke about his views, you would just prefer we use the word "censorship" to avoid Fred being correct.

That's all you had to say.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Judge James R. DePiazza Has Bizarre New Wedding Requirement - BmorePat87 - 07-17-2015, 05:02 PM