Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People
(11-15-2016, 01:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How far back do you want to go? Ft Campbell has increased by over 14% since 2001 (I wonder why you didn't bring that up when dude pointed to Campbell's loses). I just asserted in the current climate the bases in KY are doing better than most. I guess we should include how many folks have come in with HRC, Cadet Command, ect...

You're actually arguing a net loss  of thousands of soldiers assigned to the Armor School is a "gain is a gain is a gain."

I didn't bring up the 12% increase at Campbell because I didn't know about it. But, that 12% increase would still result in a net loss when balanced with Knox's losses. Why was there a 12% increase since 2001?  Because the Army increased the troop levels to support a unnecessary invasion of Iraq. The fact the Army no longer needs the increased troop levels to occupy a country we are no longer occupying is why the troop levels are being reduced. The Army couldn't meet its own enlistment and retention needs without lowering their own standards so why you have been whining about getting rid of soldiers that normally wouldn't be in the Army to support a mission the Army is no longer conducting is beyond me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Anti-Establishment Trump People - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-15-2016, 12:30 PM