Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
(11-20-2016, 06:38 PM)Benton Wrote: A friend of mine went across the state campaigning for Trump (which is kind of funny because she was doing it while on the dime for a governor who has been busy firing Democrats for doing that). She's very big into the legalization effort and spends a lot of her time/resources trying to make bluegrass the second kind of grass Kentucky is known for.

I messaged her yesterday about what she thought about Sessions. Her answer was "betrayed."

Will be interesting to see how some of these appointments play out with the different groups Trump was bringing together, and if people will continue to support him if their priority issues get kicked aside.

Lots of buyers remorse on the right right now.

I spent Friday night with two college classmates...both very Republican. One more fiscally, the other socially and fiscally.

It was the nicest political conversation the three of us ever had.  I'm over the election and will wait to watch what happens.  They now realize the while they hated Clinton that Trump is a joke.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Senator Jeff Sessions for Attorney General - GMDino - 11-20-2016, 06:46 PM