Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im not sure how you can justify NOT trading Mccarron at this point
(11-21-2016, 06:29 PM)J24 Wrote: I am touching CK, Romo has a bad back no way I touch him unless I am in Superbowl or bust mode, Cutler maybe but then again he has a lot of issues, Bradford I would take  but again doubt he would be available , Jimmy G I would take but I think there trading Brady(Which makes him #1 on the Qb list). If I were a coach/GM I wouldn't be that keen on any of them but then again I am not a GM. Why I think AJ would be very Valuable to teams is 1.) He's only 27, 2)Has a cheap contract , and 3.) Is a somewhat talented Qb who has played well in both preseason and regular season when given the chance. Also factor in a bad QB draft class, a not so impressive free agent class, and franchises do stupid stuff for Qbs then there is a chance we hit a home run with a trade.

Romo is going to be a guy that someone that has a championship type team with no QB will trade for. So Denver will most likely be the #1 ideal spot for both candidates.

Those are good points, yes. But by next year he will be 27 with little to no real playing time.

Jimmy is younger (25, will be 26 in November of next year)and also has a low contract.

Plus, Jimmy has done pretty well in the games he's played. People also forget that he played this year without Gronk as well.

They aren't the best players by any means. But if you don't have a QB and don't see one in the draft, one of these guys is moving.

I just believe his trade value was much greater last offseason than this one upcoming
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im not sure how you can justify NOT trading Mccarron at this point - wolfkaosaun - 11-22-2016, 03:38 PM