Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WJIII activated this week?
(11-23-2016, 06:08 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: It took almost 3 years for them to finally start Kirkpatrick. We still haven't seen Dennard starting out the outside perimeter outside of the recent injury last game.

Jackson won't see the field for quite a bit.

I can only hope no top CB picked in this years draft.....Team went from never drafting CBs high to drafting Joseph, Hall, Kirkpatrick, Dennard and Jackson. .....I'll point to Joseph and Hall and add it does no good to draft these guys and then not shell out and keep a Joseph teamed with a Hall.  Losing that combo cost us play-off wins because it was Joseph at Houston that shut down Dalton, Green and Bengals back to back years. ....If Kirkpatrick, Dennard or Jackson ever develop into NFL stars then Mike Brown and family must keep the two stars together or these drafts become much to do about nothing........Certainly in 2017, the last thing we need is another CB.  We should be able to go years without drafting high for a CB, if these picks pan out and if ownership pays them if they become star players. ......Sadly Bengals went cheap and broke up combo of Parrish and Riley too early. Also went cheap on Bergey. This teams chances against 1970s Steelers greatly improves if Bengals had not always went cheap and again, it defeats the draft making the draft much to do about nothing. ....Many can maybe remember Bengals going cheap and losing Esiason, Montoya, Dillon, Spikes. ....Letting Nelson, Hall, Jones, Sanu, Smith all go was just Brown Family going cheap and our 2016 record shows. ....It does no good to draft Kirkpatrick, Dennard and Jackson if Bengals are only going to go cheap if any of these three step up and become top NFL players....When a draft pick develops into a star and Bengals refuse to pay him, they always call it adding by subtraction....I call it BS and it makes our drafts a whole lot of nothing.....I thought we were better with Gresham and Eifert because we could attack teams with both at TE, one at TE or both at WR, while not letting defense change players. As usual Bengals saw the cheap move was to not pay one of them. ...This is the future or Kirkpatrick, Dennard and Jackson and all fans will toe the company line and agree poor Mikey should only have to pay two of these picks. I'll be surprised if Bengals keep one of the three even if they all develop into top players. If Bengals keep one of the three, that would be par for the course with this ownership.....Bengals letting go of Nelson, Hall, Jones, Sanu and Smith all at same time has a great deal to do with Bengals only having 3 wins going into December. .....but many fans will stand with Mike Brown and toe the company line as they do on our lack of scouts and only northern team without it's own indoor practice facility. ......So right now you all say the Bengals are a player short.....I'm sure that saves Mike Brown money also....Everything for Mikey Boy.....They could have activated somebody that could actually take the field, but then his contract might kick in once he takes the field and it's cheaper for Mike to just let his team be players short and scouts short and everything short. You know the problem is not Marvin but what Dave Shula on leaving said, it is Mikey Boy......Paul Brown died and we never won another play-off game under cheap, cheap, cheap Mike Brown. That is it right there....You might as well start the Which Of The 3 CBs Do WE Keep threads because Mike Brown has us brainwashed to think like him on money moves. You will never see Kirk, Dennard or Jackson at the top of their games on this team because not only will Mike Brown not pay for it, the fans will be talking breaking them up thinking like Mikey Boy also, making the drafts much to do about nothing.

So the Bengals remain one active player short and that saves Mikey a few bucks to buy Pumpkin her Christmas present. This city reached a level in cheapness when Marge Scott and Mike Brown argued over who had to pay what part of the Riverfront Stadium light bill. That was cheap vs cheap and very much the things Cincy sports are made of. The light bill was fixed by taxpayers buying them separate stadiums. I doubt Reds and Bengals ownership talk to each other to this day, still whining about that light bill of years ago. I will say Castallini has spent money way and beyond Marge or Lindner and baseball doesn't have the revenue sharing Mikey enjoys. Mike benefits from the Rams now in TV rich LA market. There are no excuses for Mikey being as cheap as he is. How cheap is Mikey ? He refused to provide transportation for the Ben-Gals to be at their Super Bowl game in Detroit....Detroit....my word, it's a short bus ride from Cincy up I-75.....The Ben-Gals made their own way there to support the Bengals in that Super Bowl, but that just shows how tight Mikey can pinch a penny.....No surprise to me the 3 win Bengals will be forced to be an active player short the next few weeks. Anything to save a buck with this ownership.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WJIII activated this week? - corpjet - 11-22-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - NKYRob - 11-22-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - kevin - 11-22-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - Sled21 - 11-23-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - Sled21 - 11-23-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - jj22 - 11-22-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - Benton - 11-22-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - kevin - 11-22-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: WJIII activated this week? - Millhouse - 11-22-2016, 09:08 PM