Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All three T-giving games have Bengals' connection
(11-24-2016, 08:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's better than LaFell, so unless we are cap strapped or Mike Brown is sending us all a check for the money saved I don't see the point in getting smug about the money saved.

We are 3-6, May as well pull a Browns and can everyone who makes more than the league minimum.

Do you think Marv Jones keeps this team from being 3-6-1 this year though? I don't. Personally, I'm glad Jones is having 1 catch games elsewhere for 8 million per. Now the FO can use that money toward fixing this abysmal o-line, which has played a much bigger role in our fall than a #2 WR.

I get it, Mike Brown doesn't always spend to cap, therefore you think "why not keep Jones". The thing is though, what if Mike signed Jones to that fat contract and still decided not to spend to cap over the next 5 years? Either way, if they'd signed Jones, there would be less $ to fix the real problems on this team, and there are plenty. #2 WR would be like 17th on that list.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All three T-giving games have Bengals' connection - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2016, 02:39 AM