Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to expect in the first 100 days
(11-23-2016, 12:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: This article was striking to me because it made me realize that if "rational Trump" was the one who was campaigning I could have gotten more behind his proposals.

But "real Trump" likes the cheering crowds too much and he knew that throwing everything out there was getting them riled up to cheer for him more.

Most of the sane people knew he couldn't/wouldn't do most of the things he said he would.  Or at least not at the extreme level he said he would.  Of course some people, even on this board, tried to justify how a real wall could be built across the entire southern border of the US too.

I do wonder though if some of those more ardent supporters will turn on him when he doesn't make America white Great Again.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/17/donald-trump-promises-president/94028490/

Don't lie, you would've never gotten behind him.

The Wall? I wouldn't rule out the wall completely yet, like you did his chances at being the next POTUS.

He built a wall in Scotland and sent the locals the bill. So he's got practice at this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to expect in the first 100 days - Mike M (the other one) - 11-25-2016, 01:11 PM