Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite?
I'll start it off.

I've been to 38 states, not counting ones that I've just driven through. The only ones east of the Mississippi River that I haven't visited are Alabama and Florida. I'm also missing Alaska and Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas. I've done some pretty cool stuff in each of the other states.

My favorite cities that I've visited are Boston and San Antonio. Boston has all of the US heritage stuff that I dig big time, and it's situated right on the ocean. It's kinda like a smaller, more unorganized NYC. San Antonio's riverwalk is one of the coolest things that I've done in any major U.S. city.

My favorite places overall, are Acadia National Park in Maine and Zion National Park in Utah. Both are some of the most unique things that I've ever seen.

Least favorite? Don't bother going to the cities in Michigan. I've been to Detroit, Flint, and Grand Rapids, and they're all huge dumps. The lakefront areas that I've been to are really badass though.

A place that I really want to visit is Hawaii, for obvious reasons. My wife and I are hoping to do that sometime in 2016.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite? - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-19-2015, 08:22 PM