Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite?
I've been to every state except Idaho, Alaska, Delaware, and Colorado.

I love going to Arizona in general (Phoenix and Sedona in particular).  Northern California (the Bay area, Yosemite, Big Sur) is great.  The Pacific 1 highway is one of the greatest motorcycle rides you'll ever have.  I love the I 95 corridor on the east coast (NYC, Jersey, Philly & what not).  The US Virgin Islands are where its at as far as tropical destinations.  I liked them a lot more than Hawaii.  

I will agree with Johnny about the cities in Michigan, although I was excited to see the Motown studios, and it used to be really easy to go to Windsor from Detroit.  After Katrina I wrote up estimates for insurance companies in Mississippi, and Louisiana for awhile.  To be fair, the place had just been demolished, but that delta country down there is one of my least favorite places.  The humidity is brutal, and outside of New Orleans, there's not a lot going on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite? - jason - 07-19-2015, 09:43 PM