Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants
(11-28-2016, 08:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: ThumbsUp

Weekend before last four police officers were killed in the line of duty...not one thread here.

But now....

Mellow

I think overall, race conversations will simmer down and we'll see less agendas being pushed by both sides. I don't frequent Breitbart as I prefer my news without heaping helpings of hate and make believe, but I've heard they've dialed it back lately as they're busy polling readers to determine the next SoS, or something to that effect. I think most nationalists will stop beating the war drums now that they don't need to use it for election purposes, and without an indecisive and ineffective DoJ, I don't think some lawmakers will keep pushing the story that violence by police against minorities is the norm.

(11-28-2016, 08:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I just asked had anyone heard anything about Somali Immigrants lately in a thread about Somali Immigrants. 

I can only imagine how happy you would be to listen.

It would be a better world if more people had concern for the safety of immigrants. Or just the safety of people all together. Unfortunately, not everybody has your compassion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three militia members accused of bomb plot targeting Somali immigrants - Benton - 11-28-2016, 08:49 PM